Study Abroad Tips, Tricks and Experiences

Pages

Sunday 11 March 2018

Road Trip To Charlotte

One weekend, myself and five of my dear new friends decided to head to Charlotte, a two-hour drive from Boone, to visit my friends’ hometown. This was by far one of the best weekend trips I’ve been on, primarily because of the people I was able to share this experience with.
 
Once we arrived, we dropped our stuff off at my friend’s house and we were straight out again. We went and grabbed dinner, the largest slice of pizza I have ever seen, after this we just started to explore the beautiful city that is Charlotte. 
The next day was a shopping day. In Boone there are very limited shops, and most of these are grocery stores, so being in a city and heading to a mall was an absolute treat. It’s safe to say that the boys didn't appreciate this quite as much as the girls did. In the evening we visited an art museum called Mint, this was insane! Then before we knew it, it was time to come back to Boone and back to reality.









No comments:

Post a Comment